Sunday 5 June 2011

Why does my handwriting always change?

I heard you get it from your personality? But I have had alot of different handwritings. Like sometimes I write small, but then I get tired of it. Sometimes I write big then I get tired of it. I even write slanted, but I could never chose which I like better? I have neat handwriting also.


Im mostly lazy, so yeah. Idk how its neat. haha But yeah, I dont like having all these types of writing. Is there a way I could just stick to one kind? I don%26#039;t like all the change. haha Thanks[=|||It is the same way with me too. I am sure that there are also a lot of people like this too. Maybe this just describes individuality. Your writing changes along with your mood. It%26#039;s okay if your handwriting changes all the time. It is just special too be able to change depending on your mood.|||I think it%26#039;s only on how you feel and everything.


Same here. Today I wrote ghetto handwirting [graffiti] and my teachers made me re-write everything. lol





Then yesterday I WROTE SMALLLLL.


and much more different ones|||its just how you are, u have different styles. its not a big deal


people who write big are said to be confident

No comments:

Post a Comment