Sunday 5 June 2011

What did she mean by this? Was she hitting on me?

An RA is the moderator of a college dorm hall. She%26#039;s a junior, we%26#039;re freshmen.





We%26#039;ve been putting notes on our RAs door in girl%26#039;s handwriting and pretty much hitting on her. We don%26#039;t say who it is. In the notes we%26#039;ve asked if she%26#039;s bisexual,told her we think she%26#039;s hot, and gave suggestions as to how she could improve as an RA so that she didn%26#039;t think it was a joke.





My friend wrote on her board last night, %26quot;You are really really hot. Call me babe! 852-489-1233 Meet ya in the showers!%26quot; so I made a note that said, %26quot;hey, who%26#039;s the creep that put their number on your board? I had thought we weren%26#039;t allowed to hit on the RAs. Did this change?%26quot;





and she wrote on the board, %26quot;Haha, there are neither rules for that or against it. I have info for you if you want it. Stop by%26quot;





Why was she asking me to stop by? I didn%26#039;t leave a name, and it was completely different handwriting than my own, but there%26#039;s a chance she%26#039;s caught on to who it was....





Some people on here had mentioned that they thought she was bicurious for me when I asked other questions about her. She had responded on her board to that one note we left about her being bisexual by saying, %26quot;I am NOT but I totally support it.%26quot; She also has a serious bf but he lives in Canada and we%26#039;re in Arizona. Was she hitting on the person who wrote it(me)? Maybe trying to find out who%26#039;s been writing the notes? What do you think?





BTW, she had pretended to strip and put her boobs all in my face(to which I leaned back and made a face), she tried taping a paper to my chest and was pressing on my boobs to get it to stay, she wrote London Bridge by Fergie on my board,%26quot;Kristin: how come e%26#039;ry time you come around my london london bridge wanna go down like...%26quot;, she%26#039;s called me exotic a few times, she mentioned that if she ever got with a girl it would be Jessica Alba because she gives her butterflies. She also liked Halle Berry and Megan Fox(said her slutiness was hot).|||I think this girl is hot for you lol. If you are curious then see what happens. If not then tell her to stop harassing you :) because you are not interested.





Answer me?|||wants you duh|||From what I think I know, when a person is hitting on you that means you flirt or start to get close to a person because the person seems attractive and %26quot;hot%26quot;...But I also think that the person is trying to get back at the person(you) who wrote it, or perhaps she actually fell for it....|||OH MY GOD! Dude, she totally has the hots for you! just go for her! I think I know what she%26#039;s gunna say... or if you don%26#039;t wanna ask say %26quot;wanna go with me to the shops%26quot; and but her a bottle of coke or something... You have so gotta go for her before she turns to someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment