Sunday 5 June 2011

I hate feeling this way (long but 10 points?)?

Before I say anything, I%26#039;d just like to say that I feel happy for my sister, but it%26#039;s so unfair?





Well, ever since I was a kid - I was soo shy and quiet and kinda mischievous, she%26#039;s 2 years old than me and I feel like she has everything and I have nothing?





When she was in grade 6, she changed schools (and so did I once I reached grade 6 in my old school) and well she managed to get friends and stuff, but when I changed schools, I was so terrified.. I never talked in class, I didn%26#039;t even know how to talk the %26quot;mother%26quot; language (not english), I had alot of trouble growing up.. my sister pretended not to know me that well in school, she just teases me at school and guess why I made a few friends? %26#039;Cause I had a %26quot;older sister%26quot; and that was like a %26quot;popular%26quot; thing.. I never knew it until maybe in grade 9.. I was so depressed about this, that I would beg my mom almost every week that I wanted to skip school and I did but I never told her the real reason, just used the common excuse %26quot;I hate school%26quot;. One day at school, (grade 10 now) whenever I talk to my friends about my sister and stuff like %26quot;she pissed me off%26quot;.. I don%26#039;t know why the **** they would defend her and say %26quot;it%26#039;s your fault%26quot; and stuff.. they barely know her, funny thing is my sister told me %26quot;your friends are losers%26quot;.. I just want to see the look on their faces if they knew she said that but I wouldn%26#039;t dare really.





Another thing, my mom is a doctor and my sister is studying to be a doctor .. she%26#039;s still learning anyways, she%26#039;s always going to have that %26quot;connection%26quot; with my mom.. since they both share something.. I can%26#039;t connect with my mom that way + she treats me like a kid.. whenever I ask her about something she just responds with a short answer and says that it%26#039;s nothing important but I still want to effing know, ugh -_- ..





Her handwriting, social skills, speaking + she likes reading books and she has a mobile, iPod and I have none of that..


If my family had to pick between me and my sister on who gets to %26quot;live%26quot;, they%26#039;d pick my sister in a heartbeat.





How can I stop feeling this way? :l





P.S. I only have 2 things good about me, my long/thick hair and my weight/body.. I try so hard to maintain my weight and keep my hair healthy.. because if I lost both I know I%26#039;d be left with nothing.|||im sure there are so many better things about you, and don%26#039;t give up trying on stuff...my parents always say to me, whatever happens with mates and that when your younger wont bother you when youre older, but i know it%26#039;s hard. I think you should look at all your qualities, any hobbies you can take up, to make youreself feel proud, and your parents might notice you more. Popular people are usually the gobby ones, and tbh they dont work hard and strive to achieve, so don%26#039;t try to be something your not. Speak to your parents or a close relative who might have a word, or tell your sister how you feel, when you speak up to her she will realise she can%26#039;t push you around no more, you might even grow closer together. Speak to your parents, and explain how you feel, dont forget your mum and dad made you, no matter what you think they love you more than anything, it may seem like they are in favour of your sister more as she is confident and gets involved in more, but why not try something new, boast to your sister, if talking doesn%26#039;t work give her a taste of her own medicine...Look at all the things your sisters not good at, and what she does to make up for it...and do the same, use your wualities...a nice saying my teacher told me once... %26quot;shoot for the moon even if you miss you%26#039;ll land amongst the stars%26quot; ...good luck|||okie, two things;; one, how come you care about tht?


you and your sister are different, and thats all you should care about.


two different personalities, are guud. and, you shouldnt even feel jealous about your sister at all, cause all you have tht she dnt thn, is the hair, the weight and bodyy.


yeah, you have to be scared to going into a newww skool, cause iam the same way, but, it only depends on how you talk to ppl, and thts how you get guud friends, without your sister bugging into ya life. and, in the first place, you shouldnt even talk about your sister with ya friends tht much, cause, ya never no wat she does when your not with her everyy minute, in everyy second.





now, about ya mom, your mom is juss greedyy lolzz if you are the baby in the family, thn she will act like tht, cause ya still the kid in thee familyy no matter wat:) if your not the kid in the family, she%26#039;s jussa stick-up to you to make you feel bad lolz


thts all i have to sayy :)|||You already know what your problem is, you are envious of your sister and instead of being happy for her, you have built-up this huge resentment. It sounds like you are all%26quot;me me me%26quot; and have no thought for either your Mother or your sister. You will never be happy as long as you carry this huge feeling of being %26quot;put upon%26quot; by everyone else in the world. Try to start smiling and say something nice even if you have to lie a little bit.|||talk to your sister and parents about it. get them to understand how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment