Sunday 5 June 2011

What did she mean by this?

An RA is the moderator of a college dorm hall. She%26#039;s a junior, we%26#039;re freshmen.





We%26#039;ve been putting notes on our RAs door in girl%26#039;s handwriting and pretty much hitting on her. We don%26#039;t say who it is. In the notes we%26#039;ve asked if she%26#039;s bisexual,told her we think she%26#039;s hot, asked how to use a double ended dildo, and gave suggestions as to how she could improve as an RA so that she didn%26#039;t think it was a joke.





My friend wrote on her board last night, %26quot;You are really really hot. Call me babe! 852-489-1233 Meet ya in the showers!%26quot; so I made a note that said, %26quot;hey, who%26#039;s the creep that put their number on your board? I had thought we weren%26#039;t allowed to hit on the RAs. Did this change?%26quot;





and she wrote on the board, %26quot;Haha, there are neither rules for that or against it. I have info for you if you want it. Stop by%26quot;





Why was she asking me to stop by? I didn%26#039;t leave a name, and it was completely different handwriting than my own, but there%26#039;s a chance she%26#039;s caught on to who it was...me.





Some people on here had mentioned that they thought she was bicurious for me when I asked other questions about her. She had responded on her board to that one note we left about her being bisexual by saying, %26quot;I am NOT but I totally support it.%26quot; She also has a serious bf but he lives in Canada and we%26#039;re in Arizona. Was she hitting on the person who wrote it(me)? Maybe trying to find out who%26#039;s been writing the notes? What do you think?|||I would be kind of skeptical about the whole thing because you wouldn%26#039;t want it all to backfire and you get in trouble. What you%26#039;re doing could be called harrassment. If you are attracted to her, just step to her and be honest. You may be surprised!!!!|||I think she wants to know who is writing the notes, and she may suspect it%26#039;s you.


Go see her and be prepared to tell her that you are just not into it. Odds are if you try it you will like it.


College is for fun and adventure, be careful, be safe and enjoy! Go see her.|||That whole situation just sounds totally stupid and so immature. Your RA is higher up, above you. You shouldn%26#039;t treat her like that. Would you wanted to be hassled like that yourself?





You are setting yourself up for trouble. Have fun with it when you get caught, you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment