Sunday 5 June 2011

Does your handwriting neatness have anything to do with how happy you are?

About two weeks ago I had a falling out with someone I had considered a good friend. Since then, to my surprise, I have felt happier, more peaceful and one thing that has changed is my handwriting. I write a lot neater. I know its weird but I was just wondering if happiness and neat handwriting are somehow correlated.|||i doubt it, for me personally my handwriting gets messier as i get neater, when i get anal and obsessive about its neatness it usually signifies im in a bad mood.|||It would make sense. Neat handwriting requires more energy, and happy people have more energy. There may be a correlation. Happy people also feel more purposeful and don%26#039;t have feelings of futility, whereas a depressed person might write sloppily because they don%26#039;t have the energy to care. When you are happy, you are generally more attentive to your surroundings.|||Hmm that%26#039;s really interesting. I%26#039;ve never experienced this but I suppose when I%26#039;m upset or angry I probably write less neatly because I%26#039;m not focusing on handwriting, so that%26#039;s kind of the opposite? I guess maybe (and this is just a guess) when you feel happy you want to make everything perfect so that things stay good? Might be totally wrong but there%26#039;s my idea! I get random questions like this occur to me sometimes and it is interesting!|||I doubt it really. It think it pleases those who want to have good handwriting and care to put in the effort. It%26#039;s probably just that you have shifted your focus a bit. But if you like it, if it is valuable to you to write neatly, why not?|||I think it%26#039;s just a general frame of mind thing. If you were to have a day were you were so tired you couldn%26#039;t even speak, your handwriting would be horrible. Same if you were under stress and really busy.|||sure, in the morning at school i write really sloppy cause i would rather stick a probe in my *** then be there, and at the end of the day its great|||Removal of anything stressful can improve not only your handwriting but also your looks and health|||No cause i have terrible handwriting and I%26#039;m perfectly happy|||I think that too. :) I get mad, and my handwriting get rougher, and messier.|||yes it depends how your feeling or sometimes who you are writing to|||yes it does|||no i dnt thnk so...

No comments:

Post a Comment