Sunday 5 June 2011

Is it normal for a guy to have really nice penmanship?

I mean... REAAAAAAAAAAALLY nice.





Font-like almost. Cause if it%26#039;s not normal then I%26#039;m gonna chop off my left-hand and sloppify my handwriting with my right-hand.








How do you know if your handwriting is girly or not?





And why do people always assume that ONLY girls have nice handwriting?





Here%26#039;s some scans:





No matter how fast and messy I write... my writing still seems to look decent.





http://i32.tinypic.com/2uiakxu.jpg





I have different styles though. Does that make me retarded? I change my handwriting like I change vehicles. A million times a year.





http://i27.tinypic.com/33ww0vc.jpg





People %26quot;wonder%26quot; about me and it%26#039;s starting to bug me cause none of that shitt is true. I hate crap though so maybe I should just chop my hand off. I%26#039;d rather not be able to write than have shittty handwriting.





http://i31.tinypic.com/357nb0o.jpg|||It%26#039;s not normal for anyone to have nice penmanship any more.





It%26#039;s not normal for anyone to be able to draw or play the guitar really well, either - or to run very fast or speak lots of foreign languages or be very smart.





Your penmanship is excellent, and some people are uncomfortable around excellence. It%26#039;s not about them being worried you%26#039;re going to jump them in the men%26#039;s room, it%26#039;s about them being resentful that you do something better than they do.





If I were you, instead of buying into this crap that doing something well and creating beauty means you%26#039;re effeminate, I%26#039;d change jobs and get a more intelligent and accepting circle of friends. If you don%26#039;t want to do that, try asking them what they%26#039;re good at and how they%26#039;d feel if someone else tried to put them down all the time just because they were good at it.|||Have you spoken to a psychiatrist? The problem is not about the writing. The problem is your thinking there is a problem. Paranoa|||From what I%26#039;ve found... NO WAY. All the boys at my school have illegible handwriting.


And don%26#039;t feel bad that u change ur handwriting all the time. I do it ALL THE TIME TOO! And don%26#039;t worry about your handwriting. If it%26#039;s nice that%26#039;s FANTASTIC!!! Me, I%26#039;d love it if for once there was a boy that had great handwriting. You don%26#039;t have to have messy handwriting to be a guy! And if anyone %26#039;wonders%26#039; ignore them.|||Not if you go by my handwriting.


But, my dad%26#039;s handwriting was fantastic. I think that it was do to the era that he went to school in. No one stresses penmanship anymore.|||That is deep....................I do not believe it is abnormal. I think you should keep your hand.|||Ah sure, why don%26#039;t ya hold onto the hand for another while, the other wan might only get lonely,





as for the writing, um, it%26#039;s not the worst I%26#039;ve ever seen, at least it doesn%26#039;t look like a 2 yr old wrote it unlike most other males I know.|||Well, most Doctors have terrible handwriting! And they arent suffering for it....so good or bad....it seems to serve people either way!





I think beautiful handwriting is lovely to read - but today I think all anyone really cares about is legibility. Can you imagine this site if people handwrote everything instead of typing it!


Geeez.....what an array you would see then!





Besides...its nice to have cards or romantic words written by hand...if it looks good all the better.





I%26#039; m a southpaw and proud of it....and my handwriting too..but I havent ever judged anyone by how they write. I think more about the spelling to be honest!|||YOUR PENMANSHIP ROCKS KEEP UP THE GREAT CALIGRAPHY





(did i spell that right?)





Cheers :)|||your handwriting is really good and not girly at all. girls handwriting tends to be a lot more loops and swirls where yours is fairly angular and slanted, it does look like a font and thats great. very readable.





i work in a bank office where all these so called educated people look like they are in first grade, by their writing.


of course mine isnt great either.|||Looks great to me. Be proud you can write so others can easily read it. It will be very beneficial in life, especially if it is legible even when you are being sloppy. It is not at all feminine, but quite masculine. Not to worry! Men with good handwriting actually are quite successful in life. I have known many. ;D But then I have also known many with handwriting like chicken scratches that no one could read.





haha haha now that I have read your profile %26quot;About me: I%26#039;m awesome. You%26#039;re not.%26quot; I would say your problem is your attitude not your handwriting. lol|||No, I believe you are artistic! Neat penmanship is always a good thing!! Some people view it as being educated! I change my style of writing, too.|||YESSSS! I love a guy with great penmanship! In fact, when I meet an attractive man for the first tiime, I look at two things - his shoes (they tell A LOT!) and his handwriting (tells even more). I%26#039;m completely serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment