Sunday 5 June 2011

Does this Apology work?

Taylor Kay...This is my apology to you.Sry that i%26#039;m not hand writing it %26lt; I Hate my handwriting%26gt;..I wanted to let you know that i miss you.I don%26#039;t know why we broke apart.I%26#039;m sure it was my fault.But Taylor Kay. I Love you and theres nothing that can change that... I wish that you knew how much its hurt to see that you don%26#039;t wanna talk to me or even look in my direction.. Your in My heart. and i think of you every day...Mostly in speech class because i remember when we first met..We instantly became Best friends. Remember you and me stuck together though every duet activity? Lip Sync. Pantomime?...I remember when you and me practiced at your house..You helped me with my make-up? I brings tears to my eyes when i think about it.You and me would crack up laughing about nothing...Taylor Kay... I LOVE YOU. I want you to know that I do.I love you as a friend. I don%26#039;t want this misunderstanding to break us up as friends forever. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.You mean the world to me and I am devastated at the thought of losing our friendship. I miss you. If you want to yell, scream or put me down, I will listen. Let%26#039;s communicate even if the outcome means we have to say goodbye...Taylor Kay.Please Message me back. %26lt;3


Xoxo,Nicole


[[Does it work? And If It Doesn%26#039;t Put what i should add/delete in it.Thank You SOO MUCH!]]


|||OMG!! that was a beautiful apology letter by friends just say %26quot;sorry can we get over it?%26quot;. Your letter almost made me cry! she%26#039;s sure to forgive you or whatever went on between u 2

No comments:

Post a Comment