Sunday 5 June 2011

What is the appropriate age to tell your child that Santa Clause doesn't exist anymore?

What age did you find out that he didn%26#039;t exist? How? My dumb cousin told me in the first grade and ruined it for me. Still, I kind of figured it out already because Santa always had the exact same ugly handwriting as my mom... She could have AT LEAST changed her handwriting!! And I was a good kid so there was no way Santa would give me a globe sharperner as a gift. Ahhhh.|||Unless your kids are a few chromosomes short of a full deck or something, they will figure it out on their own soon enough.





You might still need to tell them about God and Jesus and angels and heaven though, some grownups still believe that crap.|||Satan does exist.|||Let kids be kids as long as possible, so let the dream live as long as you can get away with it. They will eventually figure it out on their own, but the charade can go on forever. I am 34, and still get presents in my stocking if I am home for Christmas.|||when it becomes hard to afford gifts|||Let your child to find it out by itself! As soon as he/she grows up, she %26#039;ll understand on his/her own!|||14~16


don%26#039;t exactly tell them there is NO Santa Clause, just say once you turn ___age___, Santa thinks you are old enough so he doesn%26#039;t give you presents anymore, but you will always be a good child to him, or whatever excuses that won%26#039;t hurt his feelings.|||when they ask you .|||The basis of your question is flawed. A child should never be told that Santa Claus doesn%26#039;t exist because he does. My little sister%26#039;s 20 now and tries to get me to admit that he%26#039;s not real; it%26#039;s not gonna happen. Even when the kids are like, %26quot;C%26#039;mon! Santa%26#039;s not real!%26quot;, you have to stand your ground. Never admit that Santa%26#039;s not real.|||THERE AIN%26#039;T NO SANTA!?????!??!??!??!|||let the kid believe until he or she tells you..enough already about santa..|||you dont have to tell them, some day in their life, they would find out the truth.|||NOWADAYS ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF THEIR INNOCENCE AND YOU DON%26#039;T HAVE TO PUT A TIME OR AGE ON WHAT THEY SHOULD KNOW OR NOT KNOW BECAUSE WITH THE KIND OF INFORMATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS ADVANCEMENT WE HAVE THEY WILL FIND IT THEMSELVES AND ITS WHEN THEY ASKED YOU QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE TO PREPARE TO GIVE THEM THAT IT SHOULD BE THOROUGH AND SUFFICIENT ENOUGH AND COMPASSIONATE FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND THE ANSWER AND THEN WHEN YOU FINISHED TELL THEM AND THANK THEM FOR ASKING THE QUESTIONS AND GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO ANSWER IT AND THEN GIVE THEM A HUGS AND KISSES.... NOT ALL THE TIME BUT MOST OF THE TIME...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A JOYFUL NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!|||Let kids be kids, besides the other kids around them will be the ones to tell them, why would an adult want to tell them Santa doesn%26#039;t exist?|||let him believe what he believes......he%26#039;ll realize it by himself.... :) childrens are cute n%26#039; ignorant....lol|||he will know the truth from books, TV and when he feels suspicious he will ask you himself then you tell him by that time. merry christmas.|||My girls are 14, 15 and 19. I never told them a thing and Santa still leaves gifts for them. Their motto is %26quot;If you stop believing you stop receiving%26quot;. Keep the magic alive as long as possible!! I know they don%26#039;t really believe but it still makes Christmas a little more magical.





BTW I do change my handwriting!|||let em figure it out on their own, my parents did that for me|||I don%26#039;t believe in lying to kids to begin with, when i have my kids, i will make sure i let them know that santa doesn%26#039;t exist, so if i were you i would let my child know as soon as possible! Besides why should santa get all the credit?|||WHAT, I AM 46 AND STILL BELIEVE IN SANTA. WHAT DO YOU MEAN. ARE YOU SAYING THERE IS NO SANTA. BOO HOO BOO HOO





Let them believe as long as they can. Childhood is so short these days. They are smart they will figure it out on there own. My brother told me and I cried for two days. LOL|||no need to tell.. the kids will surely find out the truth at the right time

No comments:

Post a Comment