Sunday 5 June 2011

Girls: What Do You Think And When Would I Send It To her?

I have something to say and It鈥檚 how I truly feel.


The day Sarah asked you out without my permission was because she was upset I had those feelings for you not her. I wish she never had done that but I can鈥檛 change the past.


I鈥檓 very shy, and that is the reason we hardy know each other, bus now I want to get to know you, and learn your every move. I鈥檝e been thinking about you each and every day. Now I鈥檝e realized how much I care about you and would never let me or anyone else do anything to hurt you. You鈥檙e a very wise young lady for never letting any boy break your heart like others around us, I respect that.


You鈥檙e that girl I always pictures meeting in life and I鈥檓 so surprised It was within my first week of high school. I don鈥檛 like you just because you鈥檙e beautiful or pretty, I love you because you鈥檙e amazing in so many ways! Every time I see you in a crowd or hear your voice in a thousand I feel like my heart belongs to you. So many feelings, I feel lost in my thoughts.


I know I鈥檓 not perfect but nobody is. From what I do know, I鈥檓 usually cuddly, fun to be around, and have a strong heart for others. But you... you mean so much, I鈥檓 lost when I speak, and don鈥檛 know what to say.


No I鈥檓 not trying to ask you out, but maybe being my Valentine would get us somewhere, just maybe?


So Would You Be My First Real Valentine?


If I鈥檓 too late asking or you鈥檙e still not ready that鈥檚 ok, I understand.


Please reply or I鈥檒l be so heart broken


Such a big load off my chest, But I鈥檓 dam glad I said it! I hope I send this to you, I don鈥檛 know what I鈥檒l do if I don鈥檛.





if I give it to her should i write it or print it out on the computer.


If i print it it would be centred and in a readable handwritten font(in a light grey and its called Monotype Corsiva font.





What Do You Think And When Should I Give It To Her?


I think It could be better!|||Handwrite it definately, because it really shows you care for what you%26#039;ve written and its really sweet! Give it to her on Valentines day most certainly because she%26#039;ll be really caught up in the romantics of the day and will probably love it even more, give it to her with a rose on the envelope also, that would be gorgeous! I think what you%26#039;ve written is absolutely beautiful - so be proud of it! and you obviously really mean it so she%26#039;s out of her mind if she doesn%26#039;t give you a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment