Sunday 5 June 2011

What should I turn into?

Hello, anyone who is willing to answer...... first of all, you can post whatever you want on this question, but PLEASE don%26#039;t say %26quot;myths aren%26#039;t real, stupid noob. Stop trying to be like Twilight!%26quot; First off all, I will ignore all of those comments from the start, %26#039;cause I don%26#039;t care. Second, what%26#039;s that going to help me with? You think your stupid comment%26#039;s gonna%26#039; change my mind after seeing billions of comments like that? God, you people are slow. Now, getting to the real thing.





This is how my kind of long story goes:


My best friend Emma loved vampires her whole life. I didn%26#039;t know that at first, but as I said, she%26#039;s my best friend. Her talk about vampires and how she would do anything to be a vampire made me feel bad for her that she couldn%26#039;t be one. I spent forever on finding spells, and I made a whole book of them. I then, while looking up spells, found a mermaid spell that had one rule that bit me in the butt: %26quot;You need a sign. Something that is there when you change. If you take it off more than 2 hours, you change back forever.%26quot; At first it was just an anthill, but now it%26#039;s as if that harmless anthill just got torn off by a little kid that was mad about losing in a snowball fight. [That%26#039;s what happened, by the way.] And now the necklace I had as my sign was ruined, making me realize that being a mermaid was stupid later.





Emma and I looked through the book before and I got the news. She didn%26#039;t use my spell, [ I looked back at the handwriting; horrible. Don%26#039;t blame her.] but another one online. %26quot;That%26#039;s good!%26quot; I thought. %26quot;She now has what she wants.%26quot; That same time I came over to her place, and she showed me these candles she used for the spell, and how if she lit them again and they turned blueish green, and then grew normal color, it worked. Let me just say: it worked.





About a week later, after all the research, I realized how cool vampires are. It could of been that,


wanting to have the same power as her, or maybe I was sick of the whole, %26quot;I%26#039;m a vampire, you%26#039;re a mermaid wannabe. Look who%26#039;s cooler.%26quot; And she was. Better clothes. Better hair. Better looks. Better hygiene. I guess something came over me, because I did another spell for the vampire thing. I didn%26#039;t feel any different, but Emma kept asking if I could run faster like her, or had ANYTHING different. And then, two days later, when my transformation was suppose to happen, I gave up studying for geography, and raced Emma. I knew I was going to lose, for a few reasons.


[1. I suck [no pun intended] at athletic anything.


[2. She did the spell before me, so she has more practice.


[3. She%26#039;s awesome at sports.


So, she beat me, but I didn%26#039;t care. Much. I then challenged a non-vamp girl, and she beat me. I felt so dead then. Was I just a Twilight wannabe like the rest? I felt so crushed. I then walked away, so angry, and they asked me why I was mad about a stupid meaningless race. Emma knew, but she shut up. I tried to make an excuse, but nothing worked. I just ran away again, but they followed me for answers. I talked to my friend Tom, and tried to get away. Nothing worked. I managed to get mixed up as Emma told the friend she wasn%26#039;t a vampire and neither was I, even though I splurted that out when she cornered me. I returned to homeroom with them, and left all day as the silent day. Before I got on the bus, I pleeded Emma to call me twice. For the last week or so, I%26#039;ve called her everyday, and she either had an excuse to say that she couldn%26#039;t talk or didn%26#039;t answer. I got home and waited ten minutes as usual. I called and she actually picked up! I was so happy and talked to her a little bit.





%26quot;Hello?%26quot;


%26quot;Hey, it%26#039;s Jenny.%26quot;


%26quot;Hey. So, ummm.... what%26#039;s up?%26quot;


%26quot;Eating a bagel.%26quot;


%26quot;Ahhh...%26quot;


[in the backround] %26quot;Any meat on it?%26quot; That was her mom.


%26quot;What do you think?%26quot; [Emma]


%26quot;Anyway.....%26quot;


%26quot;Jenny, I have to talk to my mom about something. Call you later?%26quot;


That was the usual idea. Call you later was something she never did anymore.


%26quot;Sure.%26quot;


%26quot;See ya.%26quot;


%26quot;See ya.%26quot;





I waited an hour or so, and she didn%26#039;t call back. I sighed, it was usual, so I had tolorated it a lot. As the usual, %26quot;You didn%26#039;t call back%26quot; thing, I called again later for her and this happened:





%26quot;Hello?%26quot;


%26quot;Can I talk to Em?%26quot;


%26quot;She%26#039;s out with her mom right now.%26quot;


%26quot;Can you tell her to call me back?%26quot;


%26quot;Sure.%26quot;


Those parents of her%26#039;s never tell her do they?





Sorry I made it so long, but the details do count. I wish to tell you my qualities, so here I go.





I%26#039;m not the sporty type.


I%26#039;m smart and quirky.


I%26#039;m really funny, [That%26#039;s where the bagel thing came from.]


I%26#039;m attracted to water and want to be a marine biolgist.


I%26#039;m a great singer.


I%26#039;m a strict tomboy.





Please tell me what creature I should be. [werewolf, mermaid, vampire, etc.] I don%26#039;t want %26quot;human%26quot; as an|||Ok...um...I can%26#039;t believe you%26#039;de want to be one of those blood-sucking leeches! Look, there are certain classifications: pure blood (born-vampire), made-vampire, born-werewolf, made-werewolf, shapeshifter, witch, rogue witch, and a mermaid. If you want to be a mermaid...um...that%26#039;s the hardest to be made into it takes a few years. You can%26#039;t be a born-werewolf, pure blood, or shapeshifter, or a witch, because you weren%26#039;t born that way. Being a made-vampire hurts like hell and takes a long time, made-werewolves can%26#039;t really control themselves, and rogue witches well...you%26#039;de have to be a witch who doesn%26#039;t know about her history (you have 2 have a family member who is a witch). So...trust me being a part of the boring breed (lol inside joke) is a lot better than being a part of the monster world.|||You can%26#039;t be a supernatural being. Unless you were able to adapt to your surroundings and somehow become one of those creatures. Otherwise you%26#039;re just duping yourself.|||INTO GOOD VERTUEOUS PERSON|||Turn into a Mermaid. I wish you the best...stay away from the fishing nets, and boat engine propellers.|||Forgive me but... Come on.





Even if the mythological creatures ARE real, do you honestly think that WANTING to become one would be enough?





Or that someone telling you %26quot;Be a werewolf!%26quot; would suddenly enable you to become one?





Witchcraft, in terms of your spells, would not work. Witchcraft alters reality to a degree. It can be used for subtle changes in the energies around us or, if worked well, within us. Not physical changes like you are after.





Your spells did not work, none of them. I mean Christs sake... People spend lifetimes searching for these things, do you honestly think your friend found it online that easy? No... Come back to reality.





You need to get your facts straight. If you go around believing in high school bumper books of spells and such, then you will never get anywhere in life.





I mean hell, I would kill to be a werewolf. Doesn%26#039;t mean it%26#039;s going to happen. Some things we just have to pass on and change our lives to the best we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment