Friday 16 September 2011

What did she mean by this? Was she hitting on me?

An RA is the moderator of a college dorm hall. She's a junior, we're freshmen.



We've been putting notes on our RAs door in girl's handwriting and pretty much hitting on her. We don't say who it is. In the notes we've asked if she's bisexual,told her we think she's hot, and gave suggestions as to how she could improve as an RA so that she didn't think it was a joke.



My friend wrote on her board last night, %26quot;You are really really hot. Call me babe! 852-489-1233 Meet ya in the showers!%26quot; so I made a note that said, %26quot;hey, who's the creep that put their number on your board? I had thought we weren't allowed to hit on the RAs. Did this change?%26quot;



and she wrote on the board, %26quot;Haha, there are neither rules for that or against it. I have info for you if you want it. Stop by%26quot;



Why was she asking me to stop by? I didn't leave a name, and it was completely different handwriting than my own, but there's a chance she's caught on to who it was....



Some people on here had mentioned that they thought she was bicurious for me when I asked other questions about her. She had responded on her board to that one note we left about her being bisexual by saying, %26quot;I am NOT but I totally support it.%26quot; She also has a serious bf but he lives in Canada and we're in Arizona. Was she hitting on the person who wrote it(me)? Maybe trying to find out who's been writing the notes? What do you think?



BTW, she had pretended to strip and put her boobs all in my face(to which I leaned back and made a face), she tried taping a paper to my chest and was pressing on my boobs to get it to stay, she wrote London Bridge by Fergie on my board,%26quot;Kristin: how come e'ry time you come around my london london bridge wanna go down like...%26quot;, she's called me exotic a few times, she mentioned that if she ever got with a girl it would be Jessica Alba because she gives her butterflies. She also liked Halle Berry and Megan Fox(said her slutiness was hot).What did she mean by this? Was she hitting on me?Yeah, she's probably giving you the old %26quot;Crush%26quot; effect, as my Uncle calls it. I have had many woman do the same to me... It's kind of sad turning them down and then they call you shallow.



If you are not a Homosexual, then you should probably wait to see if she tries anything and then tell her that you're not interested... If you are... I can only say... Go where your heart tells you.
What did she mean by this? Was she hitting on me?
ew thats pretty gay. id stay away from her unless you wanna be seen as the gay kid. thats my opinion. its not cool. but if you must remove yourself from the gene pool...
What did she mean by this? Was she hitting on me?
i just came all over my keyboard.......thanks!
Who is this, she sounds so HOT! Just meet up with her and see what happens...the worst thing is you get caught out for writing the notes...but who cares
This question is too long.
yes and probably a pervert!
You have written this question several times.



dude, why don't you just talk to her.



not us.
ill say shes either hitting on u or she juz wanna have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment