Friday 16 September 2011

What did she mean by this? Was she hitting on me?

An RA is the moderator of a college dorm hall. She's a junior, we're freshmen.



We've been putting notes on our RAs door in girl's handwriting and pretty much hitting on her. We don't say who it is. In the notes we've asked if she's bisexual,told her we think she's hot, and gave suggestions as to how she could improve as an RA so that she didn't think it was a joke.



My friend wrote on her board last night, %26quot;You are really really hot. Call me babe! 852-489-1233 Meet ya in the showers!%26quot; so I made a note that said, %26quot;hey, who's the creep that put their number on your board? I had thought we weren't allowed to hit on the RAs. Did this change?%26quot;



and she wrote on the board, %26quot;Haha, there are neither rules for that or against it. I have info for you if you want it. Stop by%26quot;



Why was she asking me to stop by? I didn't leave a name, and it was completely different handwriting than my own, but there's a chance she's caught on to who it was....



Some people on here had mentioned that they thought she was bicurious for me when I asked other questions about her. She had responded on her board to that one note we left about her being bisexual by saying, %26quot;I am NOT but I totally support it.%26quot; She also has a serious bf but he lives in Canada and we're in Arizona. Was she hitting on the person who wrote it(me)? Maybe trying to find out who's been writing the notes? What do you think?



BTW, she had pretended to strip and put her boobs all in my face(to which I leaned back and made a face), she tried taping a paper to my chest and was pressing on my boobs to get it to stay, she wrote London Bridge by Fergie on my board,%26quot;Kristin: how come e'ry time you come around my london london bridge wanna go down like...%26quot;, she's called me exotic a few times, she mentioned that if she ever got with a girl it would be Jessica Alba because she gives her butterflies. She also liked Halle Berry and Megan Fox(said her slutiness was hot).What did she mean by this? Was she hitting on me?it sounds like she likes the notes.



isn't college great?
What did she mean by this? Was she hitting on me?
wtf
What did she mean by this? Was she hitting on me?
yo its damions bro, he rocks peace out
she sounds like she's definitely hitting on you!!!!
Yeah, it kinda sounds like she wants to make out with you. ;) Go have fun!!............
Um, let me get this straight? Your a lesbian and she has a boyfriend?
eeeew wierdo
Interesting, very interesting. Thank you for sharing your secrets with the world.



Anyway, I would say yes, she probably is flirting with you.
Sounds to me as though shes just playing you lot at your own game! Yeah she wants some of you... definitely, maybe you should take her up on that offer , the one to find out more info...yano? :P
You have no way of knowing unless you ask.

Though, i think she's curious to know if you %26quot;like%26quot; her and i guess she's hitting on you...x3

Anyway, ask and you'll get answers. If she's confused about the note thing, then simply claim it wasn't you. //_^

Good luck!
Something tells me you two are going to be very good friends.
umm maybe shes just comfortable with other girls it doesnt mean she wants one shes just having fun as college students do. keep writing notes if you choose but ask her sbout it *casually*
haha I know plenty of women like this, I actually may be one of them. If she has a serious boyfriend, I would NOT try and persue anything with the sexy RA. Even if she did like you, you don't want to be that 'other woman' if would be on your mind and you'd feel guilty. And I personally don't think she is hitting on you at all, I just think she gets off on being flirty and flirty at all times. This being... to anyone... and everyone. She may be extra flirty with you, because she feels more comfortable and close with you- it does not mean she has any sexual feelings toward you what so ever. However, it is college- lots of women like to experiement during that time in their lives. If that does arise, I would suspect she would feel guilty and it would not be a long term affair. I hope that helps atleast a little bit hot stuff.. wait what?
yes..she was hitting on you. ur right she probably has figured out who u are just by her saying %26quot;i have info for YOU on that..stop by%26quot; so yea she's bout it bout it! lol good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment